In 2022 CSIRO’s Data61 published Our Future World: Global Megatrends impacting the way we live over coming decades. The final trend ‘Unlocking the human dimension: The elevating importance of diversity, equity and transparency in business, policy and community decision making’ highlights the social drivers influencing future consumer, citizen and employee behaviours.
Emerging social trends have heightened the influence of human perspectives and experiences on future community, business, technology and policy decisions. Consumers are demanding increased transparency from organisations, governments and scientists to maintain their trust, and there are concerns around the spread of misinformation. The rapid rate of change associated with technology is also driving new considerations around ethical design and deployment (p.39)
CSIRO’s Data61 needs digital platforms to engage stakeholders for evidence-based, scientific policy to respectfully and responsibly address this megatrend.
BetterBeliefs, as an OECD tool for Trustworthy AI
– empowers diverse consumers to become partners in future business, policy and community decision making
– enables inclusive and transparent engagement with systematic, scientific, auditable and repeatable process builds trust
– helps communicate trusted information
– reduces information echo chambers and help communicate across silos
– mitigates the effects of cognitive biases that prioritise the most accessible or emotionally compelling information in decision making
–provides reasoning and decision transparency
To use BetterBeliefs to unlock the human dimension in your organisation contact: Info@betterbeliefs.com.au